Saturday, November 26, 2011

All Systems Go!



We are a go, people!  After a quick trip to the Doctors office this morning for blood work and an ultra sound, we got the call and my numbers are good. 

In order for me to start the injections, my follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol levels needed to be tested on day 3 of my period.   These tests are used to determine the the initial drug dosage and to make sure everything is working in there.  We start Gonal-F and Menopur injections this evening.  I’ve got 10 follicles in my right ovary (it’s a superstar) and 5 in my left (that’s my lazy side, I blame this ovary for all my lazy days on the couch eating chocolate chip cookies.)

We are extremely excited and I can’t believe the day is finally here.  We’ll see how upbeat I am in the next few days but right now my body is feeling positive and ready for this. 

The hubs is cracking his knuckles and practicing his jabbing.  I’m working on different ways of saying“Ouch…I wanna cookie now:(” 
Peace, love, and feel free to give yourselves a little pinch tonight at 9pm (PST) in honor of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment