Monday, January 23, 2012

Grab your tissues folks....

Sadly it's not looking like this one is gonna hold on to that uterus like we hoped it would.  Very sad...now get over it and make me laugh clowns.  I cried for about 1 minute and I've moved on.  Gotta remember that I GOT PREGNANT...I've been waiting to say that for almost 5 years and honestly it was amazing to be able to say it.  I'm going to cherish those moments and remember the positive feelings I felt.  Hang up those phones...if you call me crying I'm gonna hang up on you...I promise. 

We go back to the doctor on Wednesday, I'm waiting for the "bleeding" to start and if it hasn't by then I'll be getting one of those delightful shots you all know I love.  Can't wait for that.  I've missed them....NOT.   Now....where are those chocolate chip cookies and barbecue potato chips...gotta go.  xox

No comments:

Post a Comment