Thursday, December 8, 2011

Harvest Time


Day 13:  Triggering tonight!  Surgery this Saturday.  It's time to gather the seeds people.  Hold on to your hats because its gonna be "raining eggs! hallelujah! - it's raining eggs! EGGS!"  The Doctor is feeling very optimistic about my numbers.  I've got more than 75 follicles.  They stopped counting yesterday and gave up.  A good amount of them will be empty, but we should get a really nice batch. 

I'm apparently an anomaly at the office.  Everyone knows my numbers, and everyone was asking how I was holding up today.  My blood guy said it was the most follicles he's ever heard of and he WORKS at one of the TOP fertility clinics in AMERICA!!!  

I'm feeling pretty full these days.  Moving slower and slower, and I've had a headache since last night that I'm pretty sure is gonna hang around for a few days.  But WHO CARES...I'm so fracking excited that they are going to be able to get these little guys out of me and make me babies.  Maybe I'll be able to convince him to put in 10 embryos....Just Kidding ;) ...maybe not. No, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment